Many people enjoy presenting baby clothes as presents, but they usually buy small sizes that won’t fit for long. Take advantage of this by not buying too many before your baby is born, then buy wisely to get the best value for money. You must be wondering what is so difficult about buying baby clothes that you have to actually learn how to buy baby clothes. You get baby clothes online these days. And there are several stores where you can go and pick baby clothes, swipe your card and be done with it. It sounds simple enough and it is. But it is not cost effective. DD JADE Baby Store Products, Newborn baby clothes cost a lot of money and your baby usually outgrows them in no time! That is why if you are first-time parents, you need to know how to buy baby clothes smartly. Always remember that you can use the extra money you save for another thing that your child desperately needs such as a stroller or baby cot. There is absolutely no point in splurging on clothes that your child will outgrow in two months. It really is far better to recycle old baby clothes that you will get as hand-me-downs or learn how to buy baby clothes smartly to permit you to get them in your finances.
- Always choose one size ahead of your baby’s actual age. Sizes can be on the tiny side and infants develop quickly. Most 6-month-old infants can wear clothes size 9-12 a few months, 1-year-olds wear size 2 etc. But do take accounts of the growing season – light-weight summertime clothes are no use in the wintertime and vice versa.
- When sales shopping, get clothes for the coming months. If your son or daughter is 9 a few months old in January, buy clothes for 18-24 a few months in expectation of the next winter. In ‘expensive’ baby shops, mind for the sale rails – there’s almost always one in Baby Difference, and bargains as high as 50% off – sometimes more – can be acquired.
- Be selective when buying up-market babywear. There’s little point in paying top price for vests, ordinary tops or tights, for example – just combine in cheaper brands with some top quality goods and you’ll supply the impression of full developer wear but pay a small percentage of the price.
- If you are tempted by expensive clothing for your baby, consider whether it is good value for money. Trousers and useful dresses may be worn enough to justify the outlay, but avoid paying top price for an clothing for special events – it could only get one airing. See if you can borrow a special occasion outfit instead.
- For some real bargains, go along to nearly new sales and secondhand babywear shops. Babies grow very quickly and favorite clothes are often outgrown long before they’re worn out. You can benefit from what other people have had to throw out; some items may still carry the original shop tag, indicating that they’ve never been worn.
- Babies can be fussy, so you need easy to wear clothes that will help you dress up your baby without too much hassle while making it a stress-free and enjoyable activity for your baby as well.